Thursday, February 3, 2011

My bathroom floor

My bathroom floor is looking cleaner every day. I have been trying to figure out a way to train my eight year old to stop whining and moaning and then.....it came to me. Every time he whined or moaned when asked to do something or screamed and yelled over some silly thing.........he could wash my bathroom floor! At first he moaned and groaned about having to wash the floor but when I had him rewash the floor for moaning about washing the floor he stopped whining and moaning! Miraculously he is now smiling impishly when he realizes before I tell him, that he might need to head to the bathroom with the toothbrush, rag and bucket. It is working! He is now a happier boy. I am a happier mom. My bathroom floor is cleaner. It is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment