Wednesday, May 4, 2022

 Changes in recent years. 

Charley and my parents are now all in their eternal home.   I'm sure there is a better way to say that but yep, the kids don't have any more living grandparents.  

Matthew and Alyssa are married and have a beautiful son.   They live near us so I get to look forward to seeing him often.   We have five other grandchildren who we see once in a while.  I love it when I see them of course, but wow, this will be amazing.   

Charley is retired now.   It is actually good to have him kicking around the property.   Today he went and got me a trailer load of compost.  Wow.   The gardens should have a party this year.   I have the energy to plant, and weed etc.   

I'm not retired but life is getting a bit easier with only three kids home.   We have two Basset Hound puppies who are great companions and a very good decision overall.   We have built in therapy dogs.  

I want to write!   I'm excited to do so.   I have written many blog posts in my head but being able to discipline myself to write has been lacking.   

I haven't read my own posts in forever so hope to do that too.   I wonder how much has changed.   There are other changes which have happened but can't really think of them now.   I'm posting and going from there.   Maybe I can make this a habit?  Do people still read blogs?  


1 comment:

  1. I still read blogs when they show up in my Feedly (as did yours). But I'm having a hard time writing any more myself.

    ReplyDelete