Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes I want to cry

Yes, I am whining again. This homeschooling thing can certainly be stressful at times. In this house at this moment I am juggling nursing the baby, trying to teach Benjamin to read and do math, Matthew is practicing the piano, Erik is working on his class work, Ingrid is perpetually sad this morning, Stefan is needy, and Martin and Cecilia will need their math graded soon. There are extraneous needs, like calling the health insurance about some coverage issues, paying bills etc, which are looming as well. I will stop now. I am focusing on my lack of patience at the moment and still trying to keep doing the next thing WITHOUT crying. Stefan still greeting me with, "I love you Mom." "I love you too Stefan." Ok Stefan, I will try to pull myself together here.........enough said. I think my stress builds from having to repeat myself over and over again when little people can't seem to understand me and also everyone talking at once. Duct tape......

No comments:

Post a Comment