Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Messing with solutions

I don't know how many people there are who actually have a routine that works permanently. I feel like I am always trying to 'figure things out' so that stuff works better around here. Trying to figure out how to keep the din down and the mess at bay from taking up weird hobbies of getting rid of stuff, living day to day and having yummy food available makes me pretty ADD. Does anyone have it figured out? The kids and I discussed yesterday's topic of trying to make things more peaceful for the da dad when he comes home and basically when he exists here. This is tough! How in the world to motivate the crowd to not selfishly want to avoid what would be helpful is a trick. I try hard not to have too many irons in the fire too. Hmmm.......

Solving my 4 year old's eating issues by not making it an issue is the other solution I am searching for. How NOT to react to his displeasure at not being able to have any cookies till he figures out how to eat. He LOVES to get our goat by not eating. Poor him. Ironically this disturbs Anna as she didn't used to eat much of anything back then...(back then?) and she worries about the Stefan. Sigh. No green beans in chocolate milk for this kid. (I never did that.......someone else......).

I can NOT imagine being bored............

1 comment:

  1. Pooor wittle Stefan. He doesn't know what he's missing. I think it's very weird that he likes lasagna stuff...

    ReplyDelete