Thursday, December 16, 2010

Not much has changed

I can't get the part of the Depression article out of my head where it states that the two things treated like gold were coffee and chocolate. When has that NOT been true then. I think our economy is grounded (pun intended) on coffee and Chocolate. Just imagine God's good gift of coffee not being there??? Or chocolate???? Of course you non-coffee drinkers just be quiet, but life is just not the same without my coffee. Between chocolate and coffee, the need for magnesium and sanity, it makes perfect sense to me! I find this pointed out in literature too how families protected their coffee supply for their weary mother to have even in the face of dire straights. I suppose the tea drinkers feel or felt the same way about their tea. I have coffee on the mind I guess so please pardon this ever so deep post. Now to finish my coffee and get the lazy louts out of bed to greet the day. I need little espresso cups lined up for them all to have the most productive day.

1 comment: