Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Government do something about it???

Short observation or reaction.   I was just out watering my vegetable patch and was being attacked by mosquitoes.   Being attacked by mosquitoes reminded me of the weird news report this morning where it was reported that there is a boom of mosquitoes this year.....already!!!   Wow!   Then the report went on to say that people are wondering what the government is going to do about this problem as mosquitoes do carry disease you know.   Hmmm.....why does this strike me as a bit weird.   What does the government have to do with our ability to use mosquito repellent, wear long sleeves or pants or just stay inside if afraid of getting a disease via the pesky things.   No.....I will not lose sleep over this but I just don't get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment