Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Still narrowing my focus..........more.

Every stinking place I look in this house I see books that just have to go! More and more and more! I had a conversation with a homeschooling mom I don't even know, and my wheels started turning again of stuff I am not going to keep. Phew. Slow and steady.......it has to be slow and it has to be steady. I is tired. I is tired of dealing with all the books and the shuffling of them back and forth. I am not tired of listing books for sale as it will ultimately refill the coffers and help me evaluate each one as to where to donate them if they are worthless.

Ramble, ramble......need to go eat lunch.

4 comments:

  1. Sigh...I've been homeschooling for 6 months and I already need to get rid of some stuff...I shudder to think about how much this homeschooling journey will cost...but I know the cost of going the other route is too high for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We unloaded a ton of books when we moved last year and it is time to purge again! I love books, but too many people don't put them away properly. If we had a better library, I would get rid of 70% of our books. Keep up the resolve and plod along, eventually you'll weed through them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I is tired too. Hang in there. You are right. Slow and steady. We have books coming out our ears. If we have to move, we will never make weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm selling my books off on amazon or just pitching them in Better World Books. I am picking up speed on this project.

    ReplyDelete