Monday, January 31, 2011

Juggling the oldest through the youngest

It was SO good to spend the weekend with Anna. We had a very nice time of course. Then I come home and see the needy little people and that makes me pretty sad. I can't do everything for everyone. I am grateful for three days in a row, to be able to just be home and focus on school and life here. Benjamin, Stefan and Ingrid need attention and it is very difficult at times to get to them.

We talked this weekend of how Anna will be 37 when Evan flies the coop. Wow. This should most certainly be an interesting ride. I am torn between soaking up his little sweetness and pining for my Anna's sweetness and those in between who are getting older every day. I guess I shan't put them to bed anymore. I love time with all of them. They all want to spend time with me. Every day is very full. I don't have time to think about what tomorrow might bring. It is certain to bring snow but other than that, I can only guess.

Now to put the weary self to bed and be thankful for what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment