Sunday, August 7, 2011

Getting rid of more stuff

Revisiting the purging of stuff from our house. I am visiting with our awesome friends in Duluth and admiring their lack of stuff. My biggest struggle is with books and laundry. Otherwise I am preparing to get rid of even more dishes, appliances and other such heirlooms. I promise not to get rid of the humans. Too many dishes, cups, office type/school stuff, clothes, SOCKS, etc. The problem.....no time to get rid of more stuff. The other problem.....well, I will figure it out.....maybe.....

The fall should be interesting. Our goal will be satisfaction with whatever we are able to get done in the school department and keeping life as simple as possible. Hmmmm.......then there are the other goals......breathe.

Thrilling post and thoughts of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment