Thursday, February 4, 2010

Want to go visit Anna

I had the most vivid dream that I spent the day with Anna. It was GREAT! Almost like it really happened. I need to take a peak at the calendar and figure out a day to go do this or maybe even a Saturday/Sunday deal but that seems harder to pull off. She received her care package yesterday and I think she really liked it. She shouldn't get too hungry for a while. I'm glad she has a microwave now. Now for her to continue her quest to figure out the housing form for next year. Forms and task lists as I well know are exhausting. She seems to be handling that well.

I have a little package to pop in the mail to her. I actually forgot something to put in the box. I thought of it the day before but forgot........typical.

Nothing else too riveting to say.........

No comments:

Post a Comment