Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ack!

Just did the math as I keep getting the question of how much time is left before the baby. There are twenty days till my due date! The last two girls were a week early so that could mean as little as two weeks. Wow. The boys all seem to like their predicted arrivals. Should be an interesting next few weeks.

I am still running around trying to get rid of as much stuff as possible. I see excess, weird stuff EVERYWHERE! We went through linens today and I found a few more bedspreads which have not been used in years. So........two more garbage bags of stuff and one happy dry sink with no strained hinges. Sweet! I spied a hideous plaid coat in the closet which I think will drift to Goodwill and there are some odd, I am sure wonderful for somebody, dishes which I can see must go. Pacing life is the trick. I am trying to behave!

I think I will weed the garden more. The nature of weeding can sort of help out in certain labor and delivery departments. I see from the forecast that later next week it will be cooler so that would be a great time to do this.

We are loving the pool. Stefan graduated to the big pool today. He is using a 'noodle' and paddles all over the pool. I need an older kid or myself to hang out with him though as it does still make me nervous. He told me the bottom of the pool was scary. Uh......yeah. We will keep him off the bottom of the pool. Will try not to have nightmares.

Charley was at the Scout camp all day with the boys and I think he had a wonderful time. Hot and tired though. The boys have the best troop there is in my personal opinion. You could not ask for better leaders. I am sure they will have a blast.

Tomorrow late afternoon, we are taking my parents to dinner to celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. I hope all goes well and that everyone enjoys themselves. This weekend has been very busy. Next week I am hoping will not be too chaotic. Being home and staying home is a relief.

I'm rambling. I did hear some good news today or least very potentially good news so that was nice to hear. Very nice chat with an old friend. I will leave it at that but was greatly encouraged that some things in her life might get better.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment