Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mirrors

It is a scary day when you look in the mirror when out with your daughters and......you realize just how fat you are.   I think I am going to give up eating for Advent.   Perhaps a container of yogurt for my Thanksgiving meal and a ten mile bike ride is in order.   Pitching fire wood is for sure on the docket and eating far smaller portions.   Ugh.   Fat.   I am of that age where my metabolism has ceased to function.   I think I just won't sit down during my waking hours and maybe then some of the chub will disappear.    What???   I am ten miles wide.   What???   I need to hide.   What????    I should just stay outside. 

Running away from fat clothes stores.   Stay away from bigger clothes to hide the chub!!!!    Get rid of the chub!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment