Friday, October 22, 2010

Comedy with their mom

I have been trying to teach Benjamin the basics, such as the days of the week and the months of the year. I have NOT had circle time with the little people with little sun and rain stickers etc. All the kids have listened to this CD which has a cute little song about the days of the weeks and the months of the years. Well, this morning Benjamin could still not say these correctly so I started singing those cute little songs and my dear older children all broke into song with me. It sort of reminded me of the Alleluia Chorus as they were amazingly loud. They don't miss a beat in their inheritance of weirdness from their mother. Benjamin enjoyed it too. So now I am thinking they will be joining in on this just like the hymn of the week if they are in ear shot. I am glad they know their days and months. I'm glad too that they are fun loving and have a nice sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment