Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Carrot massacre

I should go take a picture. Seriously.....giving instructions to humanoids is sometimes painful. Weeding the garden does not mean taking a chain saw to the cute little raised beds. The funny farm is where I was briefly this morning as I went to admire my beautiful carrot patch which I like a silly head had my darlings *weed* yesterday. Sigh.

Micro instructing has been a parents bane since Adam and Eve no doubt. I think there was some weeding going on back then too. Did Adam and Eve have to explain what a weed was? Probably so. I can hear the conversation now, "Adam, I have told the kids a thousand times the difference between a weed and a carrot. God made it very clear to us that year we had to leave Eden. What is a mother to do???? Remember the good ol' days when we didn't have to worry about the weeding?"

Sigh. The carrots were pretty while they lasted. Try, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment